Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

My Fun Holiday

My Fun Holiday
For the first week of the holidays my sister Angel and I didn’t go anywhere for fun, but stay home. My older sister Arianna went Melbourne Australia. My sister and I were excited because our parents bought a new T.V.

On Sunday we replaced our old cabinet with our new one. We cleaned the whole lounge for the cabinet to look clean. We took our mats, baskets and everything that was inside the lounge outside. The lounge looked like it was brand new. My dad got his toolbox out and followed the instructions as he went. My sister and I couldn’t wait any longer for the T.V. 30 minutes later the T.V was up and ready to watch. We found out that we could watch youtube, netflix and even go on google search.

My Aunt's birthday was on Monday but it was celebrated on Thursday. My cousin and I went to the airport to go pick up my sister. We were surprised to see his mum there. We dropped off my aunt at home and went straight to the movies. We watched Pixels. It was a really funny movie with a lot of action in it.  After the movie we went back home with leftover snacks. We were late for the barbecue and giving presents. I wished my Aunt happy birthday and gave her a card with some money.

We had fun at the movies and seeing my dad building the cabinet.

Angari

No comments:

Post a Comment