Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Reading DLO - Comets/Summarising


L.I to summarise. This week for Reading Ngauruhoe did a session together with Group Tongariro. We played a game where you have to answer a question or name something from the text in order to get a dice for your team. In the end you roll all the dice you won, add all the numbers then see who got the biggest number. Our teams were Group Ngauruhoe vs Tongariro. While playing, we answered question before reading, during reading and after. We then had to skim and scan for keywords. I learnt That Comets are made up of Ice, Rock and Dust. I've also learnt that it has 2 tails - Gas and Dust. I think next time I could work on explaining a more detailed explanation for explaining the text. I enjoyed collaborating with Group Tongariro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment