Pages

Thursday 15 September 2016

How to make Poi - Angari




This week for Writing, Mr Wong's group wrote a Procedural text on How to make a Poi. For our lesson we watched a video about how to make a poi. In groups we took notes about the materials needed, steps, and keywords. We made sure that all our steps began with a verb and that we used specific words in our text. We revised about the structures and language features about a Procedural piece of text. I worked with Zane for the planning. Then I worked on my own for the text. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angari I like your work on how to make poi it looks great and I hope you keep up with some good learning in class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angari I like your Blog Post on How to Make a Poi I like how you put a lot of Information In The Steps and o the Blog Post.
    Keep up the Great learning in Class

    ReplyDelete