Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Holiday Reading Retell - The Lost Letters

Retell
(in 25 words or less)

The trick with retelling a story is keeping it to the main points.  In this case you only have 25 words so make them count! Post your recount onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title - The Lost Letters
- Author - Thea Stilton
- Type of Book - Fiction - Adventure, Mystery and Suspense
- Retell - The Thea Sisters and her new friends investigate a stolen ring. They help their friend clear her name and hopefully win an ice skating competition.

Image result for the lost letters by thea stilton

3 comments:

  1. Hello Angari, I like how you have said what the story is mostly about when you retold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Angari
    Wow, You have done quite a good job. What I liked about it was that you choose your words really wisely because I think it's really hard to use 25 words to retell the story. I have red the book and it was amazing! Be sure to check out my holiday reading challenge that I have done maybe you can leave a comment for some good quality feedback.

    By Mia- LS2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angari
    I like how you retold the story by keeping to the main point.
    Keep up the great work and hope to see you with more holiday reading activity's.

    ReplyDelete